Wednesday, July 31, 2013

I am thrilled with this one :-)

Hello people,

I want to share another project with you today which is my DT piece for Crafters corner blog for Aug. You can check the fabulous pieces from the other DTs here. This month we are all playing with Lindy's sprays and I could not be happier.

I know not everybody is a fan of mixed media but it sure does float my boat .I love playing with textures, so this project is just that. Tons of texture and my new Lindy's and some stamping with my favourite stamp.


Wheeeeeeeeeee! See those crackles. They make me so happy.:-).This is the first time that I have got half decent crackles on a project and I am thrilled to bits.

Okay, I need feedback. I know I like it but do you like it? Do you think folks who are not into crafting or mixed media would like it or is it too grungy for them? This feedback is very important because this is made for somebody specific in mind and she is not into the artsy craftsy field. I really do not want to add flowers to prettify it. Comments are welcome. Not sure if I am really going to change anything but would be interesting to hear your suggestions.;-)

This is the texture up-close. Yummy in my humble opinion.:-)


See you soon

Cheers
Pallavi

 

9 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Pallavi ..I love the different textures and the colors you have used on this ..The crackle effect looks so awesome !!..

    ReplyDelete
  2. FANTASTIC girl! Love the texture and you are such a pro at mixed media! I think those who aren't into crafting are gonna be fascinated by its beautiful 'old' look of it..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous project; I, too, love those crackles and textures. Thank you for playing along with us at Altered Eclectics August Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. im very envious right now because this is just the type of thing i wish i could do, i just wouldnt know where to start! its great and I would be thrilled to receive it as a gift so i hope your friend likes it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its fantastic Pallavi,I loved the crackles on it..gives fab vintage effect and those textures are just Yummy ! Any one..be from artsy craftsy field or not is going to love it to bits..and pat on you or back for resisting the urge to use flowers..I am still not able to achieve it !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the cracks too. And the embossing paste in the two corners. I love the colors. What is the base? Is it a wooden box?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it's fabulous! Love the whole vintage feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow...so stunning n gorgeous Pallavi.... loved the crackle effects...ans lots of texture is making it awesome. no flowers on it but still it is looking Fabulous.the person who is gonna receive this will surely adore it..!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting.Your comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...