Tuesday, July 16, 2013

A different kind of layout

Hello,

Happy Wednesday to you ! I want to share another embroidery hoop project that I did recently. This time instead of making it just a decorative piece, I turned it into a mini layout of sorts. It was so much fun .Here's what it looks like


No pinks this time.:-). A photo can be placed in the green space.

Nothing much to talk about here. I did some work on the chipboard and the hoop. Gesso, a touch of colour and some stamping there. In hindsight, I think I should have added more colour to the chipboard.

Here are some close-ups -





I was not a fan of foam flowers earlier but I have started loving them now. They look as good as paper flowers and so much sturdier.

Anyway, that's all I had to share today. Hope you like the project. I will be back with another embroidery hoop project in my next post.:-)

Cheers
Pallavi
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...