Thursday, July 18, 2013

Here's one more

Hello,

As promised, here's another one of those embroidery hoop projects. I hope you are not bored already with this. I tend to get stuck on things, don't I? At this very moment, I am working on two more for a baby girl's room .lol. You are sure to see those soon too.

Back to today's project.This one is not my original idea. The inspiration came from here. Her project is way prettier of course.


Don't have anything much to say about this. It's just three embroidery hoops attached to each other and embellished. Easy project, but looks pretty as a décor piece and is different from the usual layouts or frames. I covered the ugly handles of the hoops after taking the pictures. Just didn't want to take another set of photos. Laziness, you see.:-)



See you soon with a new project.

Cheers
Pallavi

12 comments:

  1. Fantastic idea decorating the embroidery hoops, they look just as good with out photos, and it give a much bigger diversity... Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome. really these looks different wall frame. but very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...totally loving it....beautiful :))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving it Pallavi, fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks very nice Pallavi. The cute cupid caught my eye!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No Pallavi not at all bored...keep them coming they are super awesome!! I do tend to get into spells myself..now have abandoned paper and embraced foam !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its beautiful Pallavi and so unique ..I love the way you have embellished this and those super pretty colors too !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are wonderful Pallavi ,I just love how you use different colors in your projects !

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful creation ,love your selectin of colours annd arrangement of flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow wonderful,awesome, beautiful, i dont know how i missed your post. thanks for the tip and comments. Yeah smita satish she told about it already but i dont have a mousepad, should get it or should try on foam sheet which i already have. I usually try hiding from my son and do the quick stamping so don't think of all these things :), my son(3) does it very well just dip once and remove it instantly and perfectly stamps. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking good! :)

    P/s: I like to work with my obsessions till I get them out of my system...but I spread out the blog posts so my readers don't know..shhhhh..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Pallavi..I am your new follower..your work is fabulous..saw your previous posts...like your detailed projects..the hoops are very pretty and nice idea for LO.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting.Your comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...