Sunday, July 14, 2013

Another card

Hello!

This is the second card I made for my DT post. This is my usual style of card. Flowers ,flourishes etc., but I did try something new here too. Pat on the back for that. :-)



So what is new, you ask (or maybe you don't)? See the panels on the left. That is new , new for me at least. I tried to create the look of old tarnished metal here.Does it look like that to you? I might be a teensy bit obsessed with metal! Again these are cell phone pics, so the tarnished/ aged part is not showing up well. but it does look like aged brass/gold.

 
I am also in love with the new embossing folder I got. Cheaper than some other folders and lovely.
 
Thanks for visiting. See you soon.
 
Cheers
Pallavi
 

6 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous pallavi..Loved the embosseded bg and yes the panels look like aged metal ...Fab job !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a beautiful card Pallavi ..I love the way you have created the faux metal panels in the BG and the whole flowers and frame bit ...Totally fabulous work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful beautiful color combination and your metal phase is rocking!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty n gorgeous card it is Pallavi....!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting.Your comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...