Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Aluminium foil obsession continues

Hello people,

I told you yesterday, that I am a bit obsessed with aluminium foil ? I did two more projects with it after I was done with the box. Today's project is a shadowbox frame. I used a foil board here instead of just aluminium foil. Much easier to manage and not quite as finicky as foil.


I cut out strips of the foil board for the sides and embossed it. Just cover the strips with paint of your choice. Leave it for a few seconds and then wipe it off. Easy peasy.

Totally loving this embossing folder. What a cool design.

I also used my favourite washi tape for the border. Guess why? I never ever can cut things straight. Washi tape helps me hide all the mess that I make with my measuring and cutting. Hee hee.


Sorry about the not so clear pics. These were taken in a hurry and it was really gloomy and dark here.


Hope you like this project. See you soon with the last project with foil tomorrow. That is probably my favourite project till date.:-)


Cheers
Pals

13 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Pallavi .. love the embossed Foil design and the whole grunge /vintage look of the shadow box ...I need to investigate on this foil technique now ..I really like what you have been doing with it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its easy.Try it.Just emboss paint and rub off.

      Delete
  2. Totally love this one Pallavi!! A welcome change after all the awesome pinkies that you did girl ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol.True.But I am sure I will be back to pink and pastels very soon.

      Delete
  3. wow stunning ..........you are creative machine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely lovely,thanks for the inspiration always

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh that's beautiful! Such a great effect with the embossing! Need to try! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wowe...this is superbly beautiful...liked the grunge look...n embossed effect is brilliant...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Damn beautifulll!!!
    loved d embossing folder also.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow. The texture is amazing. Glad you are having fun with aluminium foil....and experimenting with such awesome results. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh..Fab ..fab ..and just Fab Pallavi !!I loved the embossing and wonderful grungy look you have given to the project !!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting.Your comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...