Tuesday, July 16, 2013

A different kind of layout

Hello,

Happy Wednesday to you ! I want to share another embroidery hoop project that I did recently. This time instead of making it just a decorative piece, I turned it into a mini layout of sorts. It was so much fun .Here's what it looks like


No pinks this time.:-). A photo can be placed in the green space.

Nothing much to talk about here. I did some work on the chipboard and the hoop. Gesso, a touch of colour and some stamping there. In hindsight, I think I should have added more colour to the chipboard.

Here are some close-ups -





I was not a fan of foam flowers earlier but I have started loving them now. They look as good as paper flowers and so much sturdier.

Anyway, that's all I had to share today. Hope you like the project. I will be back with another embroidery hoop project in my next post.:-)

Cheers
Pallavi
 

10 comments:

  1. I like the subtle soft shades u have used here Pallavi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I have no words for this one, seriously! I fail to understand how your work doesn't look all cluttered in spite of so many embellishments! This one looks heavenly! :) LOVE all the flowers and girlie, pls tell me where you got that beautiful lace...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember this.... truely a masterpiece.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pallavi your frame looks splendid! I love the colors.... they are my fav colors. And the foam roses look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW this is amazing..such gentle colors and so much to look at and drool over!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts School Projects

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh..My ..This Superb..!! Fab colors and papers loved all that you have added and the flower cluster is just Wow ! Pallavi you are amazing !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh !! this is just gorgeous !! I Just love the layering and the colors you have used ..and those flower's are foam ..really ..when did they start making them this beautiful ...I honestly thought those were paper flower's until I read your post !!..I am really looking forward to your next post :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really gorgeous. Love the idea of using it as a frame. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting.Your comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...