Monday, August 25, 2014

Case Study Anniversary Blog hop

Hello,

Case Study is has completed 4 years and to celebrate, they are holding a blog hop with a lot of awesome designers and beautiful projects. I am not much into blog hops but this is so much fun. Now that I am trying to polish my card making skills,this blog hop was truly inspirational.

I have been meaning to participate in the challenge that is hosted with the hop but I am so slow! I missed the last two, but this time I am determined to get my entry in time.

We were supposed to pick up one of the designer's project and CASE it. Well, I was so inspired ,that I could not stop at one.Let's say I am making up for being a slowpoke.:-)

My first card is inspired by Debbie Hughes.I fell in love with it the instant I saw it. Look how pretty it is!


Here is my card.Boy,I really did mess up the splattering.Will you laugh if I tell you that I made two cards exactly the same and messed up both of them with my horrible splattering.At least I was consistent in that.:-)

Sorry about the awful pictures.Not enough time to fix them.:-)


Since I had my watercolours out,I decided to also case Jocelyn Olson's card.


I liked the white die cuts against the rich watercolours.I heat embossed the whole panel with Wow silver pearl embossing powder. I love the subtle sheen that this powder provides.



That's it for today.Hope to see you soon.

Cheers
Pals





7 comments:

  1. I LOVE, LOVE your first card! Second one too looks good but the first one looks like a winner to me! Keep making more cards..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Pallavi you have captured the soft n airy feel of Debby's card so beautiful ,I loved it ! Embossing n watercoloring combo on second one looks Fab !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow !! You nailed it with the first one that is spectacular. Your second card is also very good. Two thumb up :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two amazing CAS cards! I really love your take on the first one, and your splattering looks pretty darned good to me! The colours on the second card are just brilliant, love em both! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. BOTH are stunning! WOW! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your 2nd card is a beauty ...love the embossing, the vibrant colors and the beautiful showcase of the die cuts!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting.Your comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...