Monday, April 7, 2014

Altered Bird house

Hello,

Today's project is another Craftslane MDF product that I altered for a friend. Tonnes of embellishments and colour on this one too. I seem to be moving away from pastels and embracing brighter colour this summer.:-)

Look at the bird house. It is so adorable and a nice size. I guess you can use it as an actual bird house. I might try that next. It's available here if you are interested.

 
This is how it looks after I was done with it.
 
 
I used the DCWV coral couture stack. I love the colours in this stack. The lovely teals, oranges and reds. Added some fussy cut elements from the paper and some handmade and store bought flowers and it was done. Easy peasy.:-)
 
I used some dangle trim for the sides and here's what they look like.
 
 
And another view since I took a million pictures of this.:-)
 
 
Okay, that's it for today's project. I have just finished a mixed media project and created a mini tutorial of sorts, but I am nervous.Would you be interested in mixed media?
 
Let me know.
 
Cheers
Pallavi
 
 
 Submitting to :
 
BGC #49 Grown with Love : I have used flowers,butterflies and birds and some colours from the mood board.
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...