Tuesday, August 13, 2013

After the Internet, my Mojo is back too !

Hello

Yes, I have been low on Mojo for a long long time. You see, I have been cheating. The projects that I have been showing for the last month or so are all projects that were done in June and that too because I had a deadline hanging over my head. Since then, I have not created anything new and hardly done anything except maybe my DT work and some cards for a swap. Oh, I have a lot of things which are WIP but they are actually WSDL ( Work stalled due to laziness) status in reality.lol


Anyhow, I recently realized that I don't participate in many challenges and decided to rectify the situation. I tried making a mixed media canvas for a challenge. The requirement is to use blue, green and purple as your main colours and here is what I made


Okay, I know I am talking too much, but I have to tell you that my original idea was not to make a clock. I had finished the background and had no clue what to do next. I have a huge Crafter's workshop Clock stencil which I have hardly ever used and I just randomly decided to use it. I was going to use just a portion of it, but I forgot my original plan and placed the design in the centre and so the clock was born. Can you tell what is wrong with the design?

I used Lindy's for the blues, Ranger's Colorwash for the purple and greens, a few different background stamps and of course my stencils and modelling paste. You can't see the shimmer in the pictures,  but its gloriously shimmery. Here are some close-ups




Okay, so I asked you if you can figure out what is wrong with this canvas. There's not one but two things. The first one is  that the clock is crooked and the second thing is my Spanish is all wrong. It should say Un momento and not Un momente! I can't stop laughing right now. Hope you got a laugh out of this too.

See you soon with more projects, hopefully.

Submitting for AMMCC 5

Color Conceptions challenge #3 - Nail it down with textures

Cheers
Pallavi
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...