Friday, August 16, 2013

Back to Pink and flowers :-)

Hello

Before you think that I am stuck on pink, please know that the project today is made on order and the person who wants it is obsessed with pink AND flowers. Do not blame me!

Anyhow, my mom's friend wanted a tissue box for her living room and this is what I made


To be fair, this is not really pinky- pink.It has touches of peach too. This is one of my favourite collections from Prima. This is the art journal collection and I love it. Beautiful textural designs. You don't have to do much. I still did some not so great embossing on all the sides and added mulberry flowers etc as usual.
Tip : Please plan your projects and do your embossing ,stamping etc before you seal the papers. Duh!

Here are some other details



Okay, that's it for today. Hope she likes it.

Cheers
Pallavi

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...