Friday, August 16, 2013

Back to Pink and flowers :-)

Hello

Before you think that I am stuck on pink, please know that the project today is made on order and the person who wants it is obsessed with pink AND flowers. Do not blame me!

Anyhow, my mom's friend wanted a tissue box for her living room and this is what I made


To be fair, this is not really pinky- pink.It has touches of peach too. This is one of my favourite collections from Prima. This is the art journal collection and I love it. Beautiful textural designs. You don't have to do much. I still did some not so great embossing on all the sides and added mulberry flowers etc as usual.
Tip : Please plan your projects and do your embossing ,stamping etc before you seal the papers. Duh!

Here are some other details



Okay, that's it for today. Hope she likes it.

Cheers
Pallavi

 

6 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this beauty. Papers are indeed lovely...I think I'm gonna purchase these papers soon!! :D flowers look so beautiful and the heat embossing is great as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a beautiful tissue box Pallavi and you have done a fabulous job in embellishing it :) ..I love the pink and peach tone's in the Pattern paper and your unique way of embossing it too :)..I am very sure your mom's friend will love it !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh la..la Its lovely Pallavi..I loved the pink n peach combo..Rocks always..The floral clusters look gorgeous ! Girl can never go wrong with pink flowers isn't it ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pink n peach combo is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty! Love the lace and the bling! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting.Your comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...