Sunday, January 11, 2015

Anything But A Card Challenge # 43 : New Beginnings

Hello!

Another super short and quick post to share my DT project for Anything But A Card Challenge Blog. This month our theme is 'New Beginnings'. With the start of a fresh new year, this theme is so appropriate. You can interpret it any way you like. Maybe you want to document something that you plan to do this year, or may be you want to recycle something old and forgotten and give it a new beginning. For inspiration, do check out the blog and the fabulous projects made by the design team. We share inspiration and the team's interpretation every week.



For my project, I had very limited time since my life has been crazy busy this month. I decided to incorporate a quote about new beginnings in my brand new art journal. Since the project had to be done super fast, it's not very complicated or involved but I like what I achieved. Hope you like it too.


I used Gesso, Silk acrylic glazes, acrylic paints, some new stamps and stencil for this. The sentiment is created using vinyl stickers. For some reason it looks crooked in the picture which is driving me nuts. I did ask my husband to look at it and it looked okay to him, so I don't know.:-)

Anyway, that's all I have for now.Do visit the ABAC blog and participate. We would love to see you there.

Cheers
Pals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting.Your comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...