Thursday, October 2, 2014

Altered Vintage Ladies Boxes

Hi

In my last post, I promised you that I would state all my excuses for missing for so long and today is the day.:-).

I have nothing dramatic to say, just that I got some urgent orders and had no time to post regularly and then I got sick, so it took a long while to be back. I know I said I will be creating everyday and more such proclamations. I of course did not or rather could not do that, but the good news is that I did create a lot of things, so all was not lost and I now have a few posts to share. Yay!

First in the series are a few jewellery boxes that I altered with Vintage ladies images. I have done these kind of boxes before and the client wanted the exact same thing. I did change out the images though. These  make great gifts for the festive season.

Here's the first one.

Vintage ladies box

Isn't she gorgeous. I love how serene she looks! I printed these images out and mounted them on chipboard, sprayed them with varnish to prevent the ink from running. I sealed them again with Mod podge just in case.

Here's the second one

Vintage ladies box

There's not much to share about what I did here. The boxes were painted in silver and I used papers from the DCWV Luxury stack and Prima's Sunrise sunset collection for covering up the top ,sides and insides.
Both the images are free images from here and here.

That's about it for today.See you soon with some new projects.

Cheers
Pals


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting.Your comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...