Wednesday, August 14, 2013

A masculine project for a change

Hello everyone,

Back with another really simple project. I wanted to make a gift for a family friend who was a big help recently. I had to think real hard about what to make for him. It's a bit difficult for me to make something masculine. I finally decided to make a desk accessories set for him.


This is my instant gratification project and was a nice change from figuring out tons of different things. The pattern paper does it all, don't you think? I have been hoarding this paper for too long and I think it's perfect for things for men.

Okay that's about it. Hope you like this project. See you soon!

Cheers
Pallavi

2 comments:

  1. Its elegant ,classy n ya perfectly masculine..Wish I could borrow your brain for a while :D Mine goes blank...in such projects !

    ReplyDelete
  2. My word.... This is fab... You have done a fantastic job on this gift, love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting.Your comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...