Sunday, June 9, 2013

Fridge Magnets -Part 1

Hiya folks,

Quick post to share some magnets that I made for a local swap organized by Swap Central.We were to make 10 fridge magnets.The minimum size was to be 3 by 3, so these are fairly big magnets.I had a lot of fun making them.I am totally going to make some more, just a bit smaller though.

So, here are the first five I made.The other five will be in the next post since I do not want to overwhelm you guys with too many pics.:-).Here we go then,

This has chalkboard paint over it,so my partner can write little notes on it.

This one has seed beads around the butterfly
 

This is just some pattern paper and mettalic stickers which I covered with distress paints


These are layered hearts that I cut out of chipboard.Tried some mixed media here.The background has stamping, inking, gesso,etc and is covered with gold glitter dimensional magic.



This is kind of simple.Nothing great done here.Just wanted to use my new die.In hindsight,I should have done some more work on this.I did cover the whole diecut and butterfly with rock candy crackle paint and used some perfect pearls.I am not happy with this one,to tell you the truth.


 
Okay so that's it for today, do check out my next post, if you like, to see the rest of them,
 
Till then,
 
Adios,
Pallavi
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the next post! I love them all but my fave is obviously the butterfly lol with the 'smile' one coming a close second - great idea with the magnets too I might have to try this for something different! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty bunch of magnets there... like the chalkboard one a lot. Great to remind stuff also :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Love them all. The SMILE one is too adorable.. Your partner is lucky!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting.Your comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...