Monday, September 1, 2014

Altered Mini dresser

Hello!

Happy 1st day of September to you! This year is going by so fast, isn't it? I can't believe that we are already into September.This time of the year makes me happy though,with all the big festivals and general jollity and fun to be had.

Shabby mixed media altered dresser


Remember,when I showed my mixed media mini dresser a few posts back, I had mentioned that I am working on something for a friend. Now that she has received it and thankfully liked it, I can show it here.

She wanted something in blue and I happily obliged. I really don't have much to explain what I did here. I used some modelling paste with stencils for texture and lots of glitter over the whole piece. I used some tiny keys as "pretend" pulls



I have to admit that I found it a little tough to embellish the top of the dresser. I wanted it to be nice to look at but still simple and practical.



 That's it for today. Hope you like this project.

See you soon!
Pals
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...