Sunday, February 8, 2015

Anything But A Card Challenge #44 -Friendship

Hello,

It's a new month and a brand new challenge at Anything But A Card Challenge. The theme this time is Friendship and this is my take on it. Please visit the blog to check out all the inspiring projects from our design team.You can make any kind of project as long as it is NOT a card. We would love to see you there.


I created this piece in my art journal. I used collage, stencilling,and stamping and some finger painting too.This year I am trying to explore other style of art journaling and not just stick to grungy mixed media pieces.

This is heavily inspired by the art of Artists Junelle Jacobsen and I had a lot of fun doing this.I took some of her classes last year and only now getting down to practice.Using such bright colours was scary for me though.:-)Bummed about the mess I made with the quote, but then this is my art journal,mistakes do not matter.:-)




Hope you like it and seriously hope that I can gather enough energy to get back on the blogging bandwagon.

Please do
Till then,
Cheers
Pallavi

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting.Your comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...