Monday, January 5, 2015

Last project of 2014! (Photo Heavy)

Hello!

First of all thank you to those who visited and commented on my last post. I am humbled that you still took the time to comment even though I have been rubbish at supporting you.

Today's post is a quick one to show the last project I did in 2014.I did a set of custom themed door hangers for a client who wanted to give them away as Christmas gifts. She had very specific requirements and knew exactly what she wanted, so that helped a lot.

Starting with my favourite out of the lot.:-)

 
The second one is for a newly wed couple who are in love with purple. I love the texture on this one. It does not show up in the picture but its all shimmery. I used the Prima color bloom sprays on this one and some gold flakes.
 
 
This one is for a little girl obsessed with pink and fairies and butterflies.:-).This is also textured and sparkly. I used my Crafter's workshop stencil and glitter paste on this one.
 
 
This one is double sided. One side for a book loving new mommy.
 
 
and the other for her new born baby girl
 
 
On to some for the guys
 
This one is for a travel loving guy.
 
 
Another for a stylish party animal.
 
 
Last and my least favourite. Something for a photography buff. I had the hardest time making this one because I was all burnt out after finishing all the others within a very tight timeline. The paper in the background has some photography related words on it and I bought some digital elements for this one but for some reason it does not make me very happy. Thankfully the client liked it otherwise I was all out of ideas.;-)
 
Okay,that's it.Hope you don't mind the photo heavy post.I will see you again when and if I am inspired enough to make some other project.Till then,stay blessed and stay happy.
 

Credits :

The labels on the first two hangers are free graphics from Free pretty things for you and The Graphics Fairy 
The chair in the Mommy hanger is a digital image I bought from Bugaboo stamps
The Car in the travel hanger is a free digi from Digital Two for Tuesday
The Photography elements(The paper and the cameras are from a digital kit I bought from StudioKitch at Etsy.
The model silhouette is a freebie from snap2objects
 
Cheers
Pallavi
 
 
.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting.Your comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...