Friday, January 4, 2013

Handmade Desk Calendar

Hi

One of the swaps that I participated in was the 2013 desk calendar swap on Swap Central India .I was so happy when I discovered this blog since I had been whining and grumbling about the need to do swaps and not having a forum locally.I have been following the blog for a couple of months and finally gathered my courage to participate in one.

I decided to use the papermania chipboard album for the calendar pages and made a standing frame to hold the pages using a fairly thick chipboard.

All the paper that has been used on this calendar is DCWV fresh florals stack.I kept the pages very bright and happy.I decided not to make monthly theme based pages since I did not have enough coordinating embellishments.I decided to go for bright colours, flowers and butterflies since mostly everybody likes those.I have provided a pocket on almost all the pages.The recipient can stick in some notes in there if they want to.I used tons of perfect pearls and glitter and I love it!It's a little bit chunky,but it stands okay,so that should not be an issue.

















Supplies Used
Paper " DCWV Fresh Florals Stack
Flowers : Crafter's Corner,A1 Crafts,Itsy Bitsy and handmade
Stickers : Itsy Bitsy
Wood Flowers and leaves : Crazycrafter
Chipboard Flourish : Itsy Bitsy
Calendar Printable : Findingnana

Cheers
Pallavi
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...