Thursday, June 6, 2013

Color,flowers,Sequins

Hello,

I am back again with another canvas.Okay,before I show you what it looks like, I must say that it might look very similar to the other canvas that I made here.There is a reason behind that, the dressform canvas has been snagged by my friend and I loved the colours that I used there a lot, so I have tried to create another one with a somewhat similar background.No, I am not in a rut, is what I wanted to convey.:-)

Anyhow, here it is. I made this as an inspiration project for Crafter's corner blog.This month we are showcasing distress paints and Crafter's workshop templates, so I figured what better way than to create an altered canvas.


Super bright and colourful,right? I just went nuts with the flowers here.I have to admit it took me a while to get the background right.Too much fiddling, spraying,covering up with gesso etc happened till I was fairly okay with it.I busted out my Colorwash sprays for this which i have been hoarding for a year I think.:-)

I used some sequins on this one inspired by the Let's Get trendy now! 3 theme for day 2 -Sequins..I tried not to go overboard with those.lol

Here are some closeups






Hope you like this.Would love to hear from you.

Cheers
Pallavi

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...