Saturday, March 16, 2013

Banner Number 4

Hello!

This is banner number four.The person who is going to receive it actually likes Gothic stuff.I could not figure out what to do for that,so I went with the safer option of making something with the colours she likes.She likes the combination of pink and black,so thats what she gets,no matter how shocking a pink it is.:-)

The background is painted with acrylic paint and then I mixed black with my modelling paste and used the 'Art Is' stencil from the Crafter's workshop for the texture.After that it was pretty simple.Just used a bunch of diecuts from my stash and called it done.Even though the pink is super brigh,I still like this one.Hope you like it too!


Thanks
Pallavi

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting.Your comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...